Friday, April 3, 2009

long time,

yes, i am home. and im very happy to be..
i havent used this is a while but Bethany is trying her hardest to get me in communication mode with the outside world so:
update
i will be 3 months officially on sat. for those who dont know i am pregnant with child. The first 3 months have been filled with dilemmas, stress, morning sickness and weight loss. So far i have lost 15 pounds which i blame on the morning sickness. Ironically, i fit better in my clothes now then when i did a few weeks ago, which I wont be able to say a few weeks from now since thats when the baby will be showing. My next appointment is on the 14th and hopefully its an ultrasound appt. Ultrasounds are the most amazing things. When I had my first one i yelled holy shit really loud, to my christian OBGYN. It was funny, but there's a huge difference between seeing a pink plus sign on a pee stick and seeing a baby move around with a fast and healthy heartbeat. I am excited to see what God has for me and this baby in the future. For now I am focused on simplifyin my life, and becoming the best person I can be for this child. I will write more soon and yes Bethany put some belly pictures up.. I am showing a little..but I seriously think i had this stomcah before. haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh jackie i love that you blogged for me!!! I am so excited, i hope you get to find the sex of the baby and then i am going to be sending you baby names like no other! name it after me!!!!! (its an "it" in the sense of it is genderless thus far). I love you and i can't wait for pics!!!