Tuesday, December 2, 2008

.work.

so it's been about 10 yrs since i wrote in here...i'm at work sorta bored. Update. well the weather changes back n forth from summer to fall...i prefer the fall weather...makes me feel like i'm closer to home. I loved atascadero in the fall....i hate la weather. For some ppl its 11 months of blessed sunshine, and for me its boring and hot. At lease today is a nice day. I'm still on the hunt 4 a second jonb, so i can feel the freedom of not livin pay check to pay check. I dunno how the hell i ever spent all my pay checks while living at home.. IDIOT! Anyways, a lot of ppl from hom are moving away, and personally i hate that idea. Cuz it's one thing for me to move away, cuz everyone knows i'll be back. But when married folk( whom will not be named) start movin around- there's a good chance taht good-bye..is good bye. Screw that life change! Oh and confession time- After weeks of making fun of those who obsess over Twilight, and vowing to never read a ridiculous wannabe harry potter vampire book- i have given in. I bught it esterday thinking i would read it and not catch onto the hype (which is just dumb cuz everyone knows i like harry potter-stupid magic and wizards...c'mon) Needless to say I've read half the book last night and know that i will finish the rest tonight. It's sad though cuz i hear the movie isnt that great which makes me not wanna see it at all. But i'm sure i will.
So I'm plannin on starting school in Jan and i really hope by then i'll have a second job as well. Keeping busy is always healthy for me, and with all this free time- its starting to take a toll on me. I'm excited for Christmas but i know that it wont be like the usual present. Especailly b/c i probably wont be able to do my usual christmas stockings for my parents...or get shoes 4 my nephews. But i do hope it will be good. Anytime i get to go home is awesome. I miss home a lot, and all my friends. But i'll be back in town in acouple weeks to get a tree with my family. I wonder if manda still wants to get a tree? that would be nice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome.

oh you have to read: The Time Travelers Wife.

they turned it into a movie (great idea) comes out next year and our very own Rachael McAdams is playing the main girl!!!! very happy about this. will be better than twilight thats for sure. (unfortunately)

a.b. said...

Update your frickin blog.

Anonymous said...

uh...hello?! you don't call me back so the least you could do it be a better 'blogger'. Also I need pictures of that baby belly and i miss you too. a lot. i'm painting?! isn't that crazy?! its really fun. not very good at it but...maybe one day i will be 'okay' at it. please blog.